Canvas West Shore & Canvas Oak Bay Tennis Camps
|Canvas West Shore Tennis Camp||Westin Bear Mountain||July 23-27||9:00 AM To 12:00 PM|
|Canvas Oak Bay Tennis Camp||Hollywood Tennis Courts||July 23-27||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
The camp will be led by Marcus & Martina Hatcher. Marcus is a tennis professional in Texas and both he and Martina have played high level tennis in the US and are experienced tennis coaches.
The Canvas Tennis Camp is open to all children in Grade 2 – Grade 8.
A POSITIVE SPORT EXPERIENCE
- Canvas Tennis Camp is a great way to get out and learn the sport of tennis while also growing in sport skill and healthy self-confidence.
- Skill training, drills, contests, life lessons, and healthy competition all add up to an exciting camp day.
- Every camper gets an equal opportunity to play and learn.
- The camp is led by volunteers, who will serve as positive and supportive coaches.
- Quality instruction on the fundamentals, equipping each child with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Special recognition throughout the week as campers grow in the sport.
EACH CAMPER RECEIVES
- An awesome Canvas Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Water Bottle
The cost of the camp is $55 with a family max price of $135 for this camp. Please email questions to email@example.com.
To be added to the waiting-list for Canvas Tennis Camp at Canvas West Shore location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org