Canvas is hosting two one night 1-2-3 Magic Parenting Conferences led by best-selling author, speaker, and counselor, Chris Webb. The 1-2-3 Magic Parenting Conference will be held at Olympic View Golf Club on Friday, February 16 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Sunday, February 18 in the David Foster Theatre at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The cost is $10 per person and includes amazing instruction in world class venues, coffee/tea, and light snacks.
Chris Webb, counselor, author and speaker, presents this seminar based on the book 1-2-3 Magic. Chris is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a co-author in the 1-2-3 Magic book series. This seminar offers families three simple steps that will empower parents, restore order to any household and pave the way for parents to enjoy their children again.
1-2-3 Magic is so remarkably simple and effective that parents can begin using it immediately with astounding results. In the seminar parents will learn three straightforward steps:
- Controlling obnoxious behavior
- Encouraging good behavior
- Strengthening your relationships with your children
Parents will learn the two most important rules they need to follow while disciplining young kids: No Talking and No Emotion. The seminar also provides specific instructions for dealing with the most common parenting landmines: tantrums, bedtime issues, nighttime waking, sibling rivalry, homework, misbehavior in public and the six kinds of testing and manipulation.
“1-2-3 MAGIC MADE PARENTING FUN AGAIN.”
1-2-3 Magic allows you to get back in charge of your home and enjoy your kids again by helping you set limits for your children, and by breaking down the complex task of parenting into three straightforward steps:
- Controlling Obnoxious Behavior: Learn an amazingly simple technique to get the kids to STOP doing what you don’t want them to do (whining, arguing, tantrums, etc.).
- Encouraging Good Behavior: Learn several effective methods to get your kids to START doing what you want them to do (picking up, eating, going to bed−and staying there, etc.)
- Strengthening Your Relationships: Learn powerful techniques that reinforce the bond between you and your children.
The 1-2-3 Magic Program continues to offer parents, pediatricians, mental health professionals, grandparents, teachers and even babysitters a simple and gentle-but-firm approach to managing the behavior of 2 to 12-year-olds, whether they are average kids or special-needs children. 1-2-3 Magic books sales have sole more than 1.8 million copies, the number of foreign translations has passed twenty, and the 1-2-3 Magic book has consistently been the #1 child-discipline book on Amazon.com.